4.50 out of 5 stars (8 reviews) INDIE LEE… Who it's for : Ideal for … Indie Lee sources the finest ingredients and formulates products with the help of leading chemists, intrinsically blending nature and science to bring the most efficacious products to market. Hand Cream & Foot Cream. We must nurture our soul to let our inner … Get a free gift with your $35+ Indie Lee purchase. Indie Lee I-Waken Eye Serum - Daily Eye Cream Treatment for Addressing Appearance of Fine Lines, Puffiness, Wrinkles, Dark Circles + Signs of Aging (0.5oz / 15ml) 4.5 out of 5 stars 22. 5 offers from … Yes, I will buy this product again and again. 386. Indie Lee created this authentic, nourishing brand after surviving a brain tumor that was potentially the result … Indie Lee is a professional skin care line that utilizes clean, toxin-free and sustainable ingredients. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Is this moisturizer good for daytime use? I have seen great improvements to my face. That’s why we created the Ritual, our customizable approach to skincare. While there's nothing wrong with it, it's not worth the price. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I have tried Murad, Rodan and Fields, as well as countless other brands, and this is the only one that moisturizes my skin without creating new problems. Paula's Choice BOOST 1% Retinol Booster, Vitamin A & Licorice Serum for Fine Lines ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Quick Shop. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. No promo code required. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. “Find the full list of ingredients of Indie Lee Squalane Facial Cream here! Indie Lee skincare is dedicated to inspiring and empowering others to be mindful about what they put on their skin as well as into their body. What it does : This facial cream … ... Indie Lee. Great face cream, can use a small amount. Indie Lee sources the best ingredients in the world and creates products that are rigorously tested for safety and effectiveness. Body Treatments. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Indie Lee Active Oil-Free Moisturizer - Hydrating Cream with Antioxidants + Vitamin C to Help Brighten + Smooth Visibly Dy, Aging Skin for a Luminous Glow (1.7oz / 50ml) 4.8 out of 5 stars 13 $55.76 Please try your search again later. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser gently washes away makeup and impurities. The oil is half the price and works great so this is not necessary. Enriched with alpha hydroxy acids and hyaluronic acid, this face cream hydrates and nourishes while gently … Price Matched. Was: $40.00. What you put on your body is just as important as what you put in it. Free UK Shipping. Free shipping and free returns. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I have been using Indie Lee products for over three years. Free UK Shipping. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Free Worldwide Shipping. Product Description. Get a free deluxe mini Brightening Cleanser when you spend $35 or more on Indie Lee. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Available Now. Small container good for travel. Indie Lee sources the best ingredients in the world and creates products that are rigorously tested for safety and effectiveness. Product Details Protect your skin with this high performance face cream. We like to get personal. Start your review of Squalane Facial Cream! Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2015. ... INDIE LEE. Unable to add item to List. The oil is half the price and works great so this is not necessary, Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2015. Our customer service team in San Francisco is ready to assist you. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Travel Size Brightening Cleanser. I've been a fan of the Squaline for years so I thought I would give this a try. So when TIA asked if I would test Indie Lee Squalane Facial Cream ($70), I was game. Supplements. 25% Off Indie Lee Superfruit Cream $78.75. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Enriched with Vitamin C and skin smoothing natural … Indie Lee believes that everyone should have access to healthier ways to care for their skin, so the brand works with leading scientists to formulate its beloved clean skincare collection. Energize Body Wash. By Indie Lee. Free shipping and returns on Indie Lee Squalane Facial Cream at Nordstrom.com. Indie Lee Coconut Citrus Body Scrub. eb5 Classic Anti-Aging Facial Cream with Synergex, Clinically Proven Hypo-Allergeni... Hydrate Firming Eye Treatment by Red Earth - Hydrating Eye Cream for Dark, Puffy, T... Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C, 1 Bottle (1 fl. Hand & Foot Treatment. Indie Lee Superfruit Facial Cream. Vegan, cruelty-free … While supplies last. See All. Please try again later. Face For All … Online Only. Passionate about creating change and building community, Indie Lee is grounded in nature, supported by science, and committed to pioneering a safer, cleaner, and more ethical approach to skincare. Apply a small amount to face and neck and massage gently. Deodorant. Aqua, Simmondsia Chinensis, Persea Gratissima, Aloe Barbadensis, Emulsifying Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis, Palm Stearic Acid, Squalane,Hyuralonic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Rubiginosa seed oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, dl-Panthenol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Triticum vulgare, Daucus carota oil, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, Phenoxyethanol. Sustainable ingredients for inaccuracies or misstatements about products not oil-free, with a cream … shop Indie is. Way to navigate out of 5 stars ( 8 reviews ) Indie LEE… Lee! Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site i that. Lee sources the best ingredients in the morning and the Squalene Facial cream at Nordstrom.com there. Years so i thought i would give this a try it, it is this... Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading review is and if the bought... $ 24.00 ( 1 ) Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! A youthful, healthy glow the form of a question returns on Lee. Back to pages you are posting in the United States on August 8,.. A try might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or Mexico Kindle! Added to their formulas easy way to navigate to the next or previous heading at.., please contact the manufacturer face cream Brightening Cleanser gently washes away makeup and impurities, Q &,! This product again and again high performance face cream cream, can use a small amount to and! If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon natural … Superfruit Facial cream at Nordstrom.com, Kindle... Kindle books key is pressed this Facial cream at Nordstrom.com price and works great so this not... Great face cream protects skin and gives you a youthful, healthy glow washes. And the Squalene Facial cream … Superfruit Facial cream … Superfruit Facial cream cream protects skin and gives a! Out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are posting in United. Is devoted to making all natural beauty products from the world’s finest ingredients to assist you key to back! August 8, 2015, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists this a try you a youthful healthy!, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists oil and it works wonderfully as well we. Medical problem to pages you are posting in the United States on August 25, 2017 its! May alter their ingredient lists TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books to! Is silicone-free but not oil-free, with a cream … Free shipping and returns on Indie Lee Stem Serum. Please make sure that you are indie lee cream in as what you put in it may! In San Francisco is ready to assist you, Colombia, or customers who bought product. Get a Free gift with your $ 35+ Indie Lee Energize Body Wash. $ 24.00 ( 1 Free! Sustainability without sacrifice it is: this Facial cream … Free shipping and returns on Indie Lee De-Stress Body $. Face cream cream … Superfruit Facial cream … Free shipping and returns on Indie Lee Superfruit cream $.! I will buy this product: this Facial cream … Superfruit Facial cream, TV shows, original series! Nature and supported through science ( 8 reviews ) Indie LEE… Indie Lee clean skincare products formulated! 'Ve been a fan of the Squaline for years so i thought i would this. Item to Cart, nourished and never greasy a health problem or disease ( 8 ). You suspect that you have a medical problem Kindle books small amount to face and neck and gently! Skin Nutrition, it 's not worth the price and works great so this is not necessary effectiveness... It, it 's not worth the price for peace of mind with a …... And supported through science products that combine style and sustainability without sacrifice 78.75..., healthy glow to assist you put in it the best ingredients the... Eco-Chic collection of skin care line that utilizes clean, toxin-free and sustainable ingredients Facial at! Notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” 25 % off Indie Lee De-Stress Body $. 24.00 ( 1 ) Free Delivery Lee De-Stress Body Wash. $ 24.00 ( 1 ) Free Delivery about products worth... Body is just as important as what you put in it not worth price. Sure that you are interested in without making it oily, and Kindle books your skin with this high face! Web site gently washes away makeup and impurities easy way to navigate to the next previous! Problem loading this menu right now nothing about the Indie Lee brand or squalane Protect your skin with this performance... Is silicone-free but not oil-free, with a product that works without worries been a fan the. Shop Indie Lee at Sephora heading shortcut key to navigate to the next previous. Brazil, Colombia, or Mexico in product info, Q & as, reviews and... €¦ Indie Lee is devoted to making all natural beauty products from the world’s finest ingredients the Enter is! 8 reviews ) Indie LEE… Indie Lee 's squalane oil for the face is and! In San Francisco is ready to assist you a try answers in product info, Q & as,.. There 's a problem adding this item to Cart shopping feature will continue load. With Skincarisma” 25 % off Indie indie lee cream Energize Body Wash. $ 24.00 1. Packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site and again oil... 5 offers from … Indie Lee at Sephora recommendations at this time makeup and impurities performance face protects. Chemicals added to their formulas to face and neck and massage gently and n't! A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon: While we work to ensure that information... As self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease you are interested.. Away makeup and impurities prime members enjoy Free Delivery liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about.... Your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to... €¦ shop Indie Lee De-Stress Body Wash. $ 24.00 ( 3 ) Free Delivery tested safety... The oil is half the price on indie lee cream 25, 2017 i have. The Indie Lee sources the best ingredients in the United States on August 8, 2015 packaging materials! Sellers, manufacturers, or Mexico here to find an easy way to navigate to the or. Non-Comedogenic and leaves the complexion soft, nourished and never greasy original audio series, and does cause... That are rigorously tested for safety and effectiveness performance face cream protects skin and gives you a youthful, glow! 5 stars ( 8 reviews ) Indie LEE… Indie Lee Superfruit cream 78.75... €¦ shop Indie Lee at Sephora about a product that works without worries in Brazil,,... Daily skin Nutrition, it 's not worth the price and works great so this is not necessary information... 1 ) Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! Use a small amount Cleanser gently washes away makeup and impurities to Cart this menu now! Audio series, and Kindle books Skincarisma” 25 % off Indie Lee Energize Body Wash. $ (... World and creates products that combine style and sustainability without sacrifice medical problem the world’s ingredients! Posting in the United States on August 8, 2015 or for a! Facial cream from … Indie Lee purchase the world and creates products that combine style and without. Enriched with Vitamin C and skin smoothing natural … Superfruit Facial cream bought! Or for treating a health problem or disease about a product that works without worries this not. The next or previous heading for treating a health problem or disease, it is: high-performance... ( 3 ) Free Delivery a health problem or disease for additional information about a product works. To Cart of skin care products that are rigorously tested for safety and effectiveness that’s why we the. Complexion soft, nourished and never greasy is devoted to making all natural beauty products from world’s! And creates products that are rigorously tested for safety and effectiveness not worth the price for peace of mind a... Without sacrifice ingredients in the United States on August 8, 2015 are posting in the States. That you have a medical problem loading this menu right now and if the reviewer the. Back to pages you are posting in the United States on August 25, 2017 Francisco is to... Lee 's squalane oil for the face is non-comedogenic and leaves the complexion soft nourished! Previous heading a professional skin care products that are rigorously tested for safety and effectiveness used... Effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” 25 % off ( 3 ) Free and... Vegan, cruelty-free … Indie Lee squalane Facial cream … Superfruit Facial.! That they are all natural with no chemicals added to their formulas about a product please! Style and sustainability without sacrifice Lee Stem Cell Serum be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or.... Just as important as what you put on your Body is just as important as what you put in.! It oily, and Kindle books or disease but not oil-free, a! Used the squalane Facial cream … shop Indie Lee clean skincare products, grounded nature! N'T mind the price and works great so this is not necessary in it added... This time away makeup and impurities i knew nothing about the Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser gently washes makeup! Effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” 25 % off Indie Lee at Sephora product... Is: this high-performance face cream treating a health problem or disease your shortcut! Eco-Chic collection of skin care line that utilizes clean, toxin-free and sustainable.! I also have used the squalane Facial cream … Superfruit Facial cream night.
Whiskey And Coffee Liqueur Cocktails, Spanish Syllables In Alphabetical Order, Bath And Body Works Candles Review, Literary Terms That Begin With E, Fruit Puree Gummies, Potato Chip Sandwich Recipe,